Procurement Support Analyst with French
Leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries
Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
The Procurement Support Analyst will:
• Process Customer Purchase Requests against SLA
• Support customer queries relating to purchasing ensuring customer satisfaction
• Contribute to improvements for efficient and effective purchasing processes and systems
• Maintain relationships with relevant customers
• Ensure the relevant engagement of the Procurement Managers and other colleagues
• Manage the production and distribution of supplier quotations in response from the Business Clients.
• Use and track progress of quotes on a ticketing system
• Use preferred local and global suppliers where appropriate
Experience and essential skills:
• Minimum 1 year previous purchasing, administration, customer service or sales experience preferred;
• French for French speaking countries with conversational English
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Is able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with clients, customers, colleagues and subordinates
• Able to plan and manage own workload effectively;
• Demonstrates leadership potential;
• MS Office skills.
- remote work
- private medical care incl. dental care
- training and development programs
- learning foreign languages
- private life and travel insurance
- MyBenefit System
- worldwide career opportunities.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.