Atos Business & Platform Solutionsdivision employs around 800 people, over 600 of them working in Wroclaw and the number is constantly growing! Our specialists realize worldwide projects, services and control business operations of the global top business players in Europe.
In Business Intelligence and Big Data team we hire more than 70 professionals who are involved in projects for international clients. We take care of the professional development of our employees thanks to challenging and diverse assignments.
Oracle Administrator will manage the Oracle Platform as a Service (PaaS) for ERP system and will be the team member of Business Intelligence group responsible for providing operational support (2nd line), maintaining (3rd line support) and developing applications based on customer’s requirements, following project development lifecycle within complex enterprise integrated infrastructure.
- Provide database housekeeping, maintenance and administration
- Take full responsibility for all Oracle environments including Production, Pre-Production, Test, Development, Training
- Direct and co-ordinate all ERP support activity which includes responsibility for direct liaison with 3rd parties, internal process owners and technology partners
- Take ultimate responsibility for user administration and status of the Oracle ERP platform ensuring remedial action is taken to maintain optimal service performance and security;
- Measure, quantify and record Capacity and Availability Data in real time relevant to the Services
- Oracle Knowledge or SQL server relation database
- A minimum of one year of experience with Installation, Configuration, Migration, Upgradation of ERP Oracle System
- Good English language is essential
- Ability to work within a matrix organization and in a team environment
- Knowledge of ITIL processes is a plus
The position will be located in our office in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Bydgoszcz or Łódź.
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
What we offer:
- work in the international environment, check our Atos Diversity clip https://youtu.be/N5HBMLAwRvQ
- possibility to gain unique experience in working with multinational teams and stakeholders, delivering results in complex projects
- a competitive salary package and wide range of benefits (including Wellbeing @ Work)
- relocation package
- interesting trainings and professional development programs (e.g. Atos Academy)
- incredible possibilities to develop internally (we run ‘Internal First’ program)
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.