Junior Storage and Backup specialist
- Leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
Achmea as one of AtoS clients is currently taking its storage and back-up services from a third party, but is increasingly in need of higher maneuverability and flexibility. This is translated into very ambitious targets and also has direct consequences for ICT services and requires far-reaching modernization, automation, flexibility and standardization.
To make this step, Achmea needs multiple all-round storage and back-up specialists with various specialization areas: File storage, Block storage, virtualisation and Data protection.
As an all-round storage and backup specialist at Achmea IT you are able to manage the innovative concept of Software Defined Datacenter and guide migrations of business applications and data. Think of technologies such as software defined compute, networking and storage and service oriented operational models such as Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud.
You will come into contact with new and existing data storage solutions from different suppliers (Netapp, EMC, CommVault, IBM, VMWARE, AZURE. In this you focus on your specialism, but you are also flexible and proactive in dealing with the other issues within the common area of ​​interest.
Knowledge of this is therefore an advantage, and you are prepared to gain more knowledge about it.
Activities include: supporting the operational management as L2/L3 support and automating the management processes. For the support of L3 activities you will have assistance available by medior and senior engineers. Supporting the operational management will be done in shifts during business hours (7:30u-18:00u) and situational On-call shifts (24/7).
Collaboration and knowledge sharing is a key to success. Achmea IT is located in the Netherlands as well as in Bygoszcz Poland. The work of a storage and backup specialist takes place Bydgoszcz. For knowledge transfer we require a two week trip to Apeldoorn The Netherlands.
Skills mandatory needed
- ~1 year experience in storage area Netapp.
- ~1 year experience in virtualization technique VMWare.
- Experience with ITIL.
- Experience with SQL and/or Powershell scripting.
Skills good to have
- Experience in Data protection; EMC, IBM, CommVault (Back-up tooling).
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-a-Service models with public cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure is an advantage;
- Experience with Converged & Hyper Converged Infrastructures is an advantage;
- Experience with software defined storage solutions is an advantage;
Skills nice to have
• You like to work in an Agile / Scrum environment;
• You have knowledge of and experience with Test Driven Development (DevOps) and Continuous Integration / Continuous Development (CI / CD) and you have knowledge of design patterns.
• You have good communication skills, also in the English language
• You are prepared to run consignment services
• You have a very good analytical and organizing ability
• You can work well together, have transparent communication and can act on functional boundaries.
What do we offer:
- Remote working (2 days/week)
- Private medical care including dental care
- Training and development programs
- Foreign languages learning
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- Medicover Benefits System (including Multisport)
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.