Junior SAP BW Consultant
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with approximately 100,000 employees in 72 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Atos has operated in Poland since 2000. The Group employs circa 5 000 people in its locations in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Lodz, Torun, Krakow, Opole and Rzeszow.
The person hired for this position will be responsible for support and maintenance of SAP BW systems for our customer
• system errors handling and bug fixing,
• Analyzing, processing and documentation of Incidents, Service Requests, Problems (reactive Problem Management) and Change Requests according to Service Catalog
• monitoring of the system ETL processes and of process chains,
• analysis and solving of the problems encountered in the system and regular proactive problem management (solution concept suggestions) in order to increase the quality of the system applications and / or services
• maintenance of the Knowledge Database
• knowledge of Bex Query Analyzer and Bex Query designer, ability to analyze errors and bugs in Bexreports, developing new reports on demand, supporting end-users regarding Bex report issues
• knowledge of SAP BW dataflow and ETL processes (process chain monitoring and error handling)
•ABAP programming knowledge (dialog programming, interfaces (general knowledge and experience) , screens, reports, enhancements)
•Ability of program debugging, analysis of system/user trace; analysis of system shortdumps and error logs, solving issues with external SAP interfaces
•SQL knowledge (is an advantage)
•Financial background knowledge (is an advantage)
•Languages: English (is a must), German (is an advantage),
•Open minded person with proactive attitude & ability of analytical thinking
•ability to work in the international team
•Work for an organization holding the "Best Place to Work" title.
•Competitive salary package (including bonuses).
•Private medical care and life insurance.
•Benefit program (including Multisport card).
•German and English language courses.
•Participation in the international challenging IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements.
•Internal and external technology trainings.
•Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary IT e-learning portals.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.