Junior BI Developer
Atos Business & Platform Solutionsdivision employs around 800 people and the number is constantly growing! Our specialists realize worldwide projects, services and control business operations of the global top business players in Europe.
In Business Intelligence and Big Data team we hire more than 75 professionals who are involved in projects for international clients. We take care of the professional development of our employees thanks to challenging and diverse assignments.
- Maintenance and development of data warehouses
- Designing and development of ETL processes
- Creating and modifying business reports
- Analysis of data flows
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science (or equivalent) or students at the last year of study
- Familiarity with SQL language and Linux systems
- Familiarity with Databases
- Willingness to learn and develop in BI field
Nice to have:
- Experience in BI, DWH or ETL areas
- Knowledge of following technologies: MS SSIS/SSAS/SSRS, Oracle, PL/SQL, Talend
- Knowledge of big data concepts
The position will be located in our office in Bydgoszcz.
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
What we offer:
- work in the international environment, check our Atos Diversity clip https://youtu.be/N5HBMLAwRvQ
- possibility to gain unique experience in working with multinational teams and stakeholders, delivering results in complex projects
- a competitive salary package and wide range of benefits (including Wellbeing @ Work)
- relocation package
- interesting trainings and professional development programs (e.g. Atos Academy)
- incredible possibilities to develop internally (we run ‘Internal First’ program)
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.