Java Developer (Big Data)
Atos Business & Platform Solutionsdivision employs around 800 people and the number is constantly growing! Our specialists realize worldwide projects, services and control business operations of the global top business players in Europe.
In Business Intelligence and Big Data team we hire more than 75 professionals who are involved in projects for international clients. We take care of the professional development of our employees thanks to challenging and diverse assignments.
- Developing Java and Scala applications based on newest technologies.
- Developing distributed computation algorithms in Apache Spark and Java MapReduce in Hadoop ecosystem.
- Developing integration application between different classes of systems.
- Working in close cooperation with Data Scientists.
- Being active member of engineering team and collaborating with customers all over the world.
- Learning as much tech as possible.
We are we looking for candidate who:
- Did Java projects - commercial or on university (knowledge of Java SE is required; Java EE or Spring would be an advantage)
- Is not afraid working with data:
- knows how to model it
- has experience and basic understanding of database technologies
- Is not an admin but still knows how to work with Linux
- Is open for new technologies, like to work in a team and is ready for self-development
- Has good English language skills
Nice to have:
- Senior Java skills and leadership skills
- Knowledge of architectural concepts
- Knowledge of Git / Maven
- Experience with other languages (especially Scala, Python, R)
- Basic knowledge of Big Data technologies (especially MapReduce, Spark)
- Basic knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms and libraries
- Background in DWH
- German knowledge (at least B1 level)
The position will be located in our office in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Łódź or Bydgoszcz.
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
What we offer:
- work in the international environment, check our Atos Diversity clip https://youtu.be/N5HBMLAwRvQ
- possibility to gain unique experience in working with multinational teams and stakeholders, delivering results in complex projects
- a competitive salary package and wide range of benefits (including Wellbeing @ Work)
- relocation package
- interesting trainings and professional development programs (e.g. Atos Academy)
- incredible possibilities to develop internally (we run ‘Internal First’ program)
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.