Event Router Engineer
- Leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
The Global Delivery Tooling Services (GDTS) tower develops, deploys on new deals and operates a number of ITIL standard service and system management solutions on behalf of Atos Managed Services.
The Poland GDTS Tower is now looking for candidates who will join the team responsible for development, operations and maintenance of Service Management tool suite Atos Tooling Framework (ATF) which is used to support ITIL processes such as Incident Management, Change Management, Service Request Management and many more.
Event Router Engineerwill be responsible for maintenance, administration and providing support for custom ESB solution in ATF. As part of Event Router (EVR) delivery team engineer will cover full scope of L2 and L3 activities including Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Availability Management, Capacity Management. EVR application is custom solution based on Java EE (including Apache Tomcat 8, Apache Camel, Apache CXF, Spring v4) and Oracle DB technologies running on Linux environment in cloud infrastructure.
Event Router Engineerscope:
- minor enhancements coding and configuration,
- software troubleshooting, testing and deployment,
- Linux and DB administration,
- application monitoring configuration and execution,
- internal customers support.
- Linux command line and OS basic knowledge – File System; CPU, RAM & processes management,
- SQL and basic Oracle DB knowledge,
- Java semantics and OOP concepts,
- Knowledge about Java EE will be an advantage,
- ITIL Certification will be an advantage,
- Experience in application support will be an advantage,
- Work on any of ITSM suite (ServiceNow, SDM12, BMC Remedy etc.) will be an advantage,
- communicative English.
- Remote working
- Private medical care including dental care
- Training and development programs
- Foreign languages learning
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- Medicover Benefits System (including Multisport)
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.