EOC Pilot - Junior ICT Engineer with German
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz.
Information and Communication Technology Engineering (ICT) is a position under Enterprise Operation Center (EOC) group. Our Team is a first point of contact for all network, server, system, database and application issues for internal and external support teams.
We’re working in a multicultural team with people from all over the world. Joining us will give you the opportunity to practice your language skills and get knowledge about the IT basis from different environments.
EOC Team provides daily operational support for the whole customer’s infrastructure, our main responsibilities are
Registering, dispatching and resolving basic issues related to
- Microsoft Windows /Unix/Linux Servers
- Network Infrastructure
- Active Directory
- Access management
- Monitoring activities (reacting on alerts generated by monitoring tools)
- Performing daily activities (reports, primary checks etc.)
- Communication with various teams as well as with the customer as a first point of contact
It means that you need to “touch” very different parts of this infrastructure such as network, servers, systems, databases, application – this can give you the opportunity to learn about different perimeters and choose your own career path.
We are looking for people who want to find their own place in IT. In this job area you don’t need any specific technical skills to join us, all activities are based on work instructions. If you are motivated to get technical knowledge, EOC is the perfect first step to start.
So if you have good language skills, if you are not afraid to work on 24/7 shift and if you want to dig deep into IT world, this position is made for you!
If you want to see how we work, click on the link below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dND6pevoik
EOC Pilot with German
- High motivation for self-development
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to work well as a team member
- Good communication skills
- Ability to take initiatives and decision-making
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- English spoken and written on upper-intermediate level
- German spoken and written on intermediate level must be
- French spoken and written on intermediate level will be an advantage
Skills and competencies
- Problem solving capabilities
- Methodical and disciplined approach to work
- Ability to deal with multi-task issues and to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Knowledge of IT systems quality assurance, best practices and methodologies (ITIL)
- Experience in similar position
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows /VMware Servers
- Unix/Linux systems background
- Familiarity with LAN/WAN and TCP/IP technologies and protocols, ability to diagnose and locate network issues
- Familiarity with databases (MS SQL/Oracle/MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of Active Directory Windows 2003/2008
- SharePoint, Livelink, OCS, Lync basis
- Middleware applications knowledge, ex. WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat
Professional experience 0-2 years
Working hours 24x7 shifts (during ~12-18 Months)
What do we offer
- Private medical care incl. dental care
- Training and development programs
- Learning foreign languages
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- MyBenefit System
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.