Cloud Service Manager
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
The main role of Cloud Service Manager is to oversee and ensure excellent and flawless delivery of Cloud IaaS services to both internal and external customers.
• Responsible for services delivered within a Global Delivery Tower to a customer (internal or external);
• Manage end to end delivery of IaaS products;
• Ensuring customer business context is known and taken into account;
• Attend the service reviews on regular basis and collect feedback from the customer;
• Orchestrate end to end services on behalf of the delivery organization;
• Ensure proper support from other delivery units is agreed if necessary;
• Ensure that the critical operating tasks are planned and executed on time;
• Ensure that service delivery is conducted according to the agreed internal standards;
• For all significant changes and implementations drive the completion of the service acceptance, technical assurance and handover processes
• Responsible for the Account operations, service processes usage, capacity planning & business backlog within the Tower, scope & evolution requests
• Drive demand management process – creating additional business with existing customers.
• VMWare vRealize Suite – Cloud automation
• VCE vBlock 300 & 700 – Cloud hardware platform
• Amazon Web Services – Hybrid Cloud platform
Knowledge of these on at least associate level is considered an advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Leadership skills
• English at least B2 level.
• ITIL knowledge (no certificate required)
• Basic understanding of technologies used.
• Customer orientation
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.