Business Consulting Team Leader
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Why you should join us:
- Participation in the international challenging IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
- Internal and external technology trainings
- Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary IT e-learning portals
- Mentoring and coaching from senior colleagues
- Foreign languages courses
- Private medical care, life insurance and Benefit program (including Multisport card).
What you will be doing in your job:
As a Consulting Team Leader you are a member of an ambitious international team that works in a strategic growth area for the best organizations in the sectors of Manufacturing, Retail & Transport; Public & Health; Financial Services; and Telecom, Media and Utility. Together you will distinguish yourselves through commitment and implementation quality.
As a member of a global team you operate independent or in collaboration with other entities and regions within Consulting or Atos itself. You design and implement new solutions based on your IT knowledge, understand the technical aspects of those and you are able to advise Clients. You have affinity with technology and have gained experience in using and deploying it for the aforementioned work. You develop your own sales and delivery skills and create new commercial opportunities and converting them into IT projects and strong client relationships.
Your key strengths are:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- At least 3 years experience in the role of Team Leader (leading teams of 15+ members)
- Strong management skills to motivate and work with people
- Likely to have experience in consulting activities
- Analytical and decision-making attitude
- Ability to interact with the client with a consulting approach
- Excellent attitude to communication and leadership
- Mobile internationally (up to 50%)
- Fluent in English and ideally another European language especially Russian, German or French
- EU visa is a must
- Base Location: Anywhere in Poland close to a city with an international airport – Warszawa, Wrocław, Kraków, Łódź preferred.
Our diverse portfolio of Clients and businesses will allow you to rapidly develop and broaden your skill set to progress your consultancy career, with plenty of scope to contribute fresh ideas and make a measurable difference. We offer work in an international environment, a competitive salary package, relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures), private medical care, life and disability insurance. Learning & Development / Coaching and mentoring sessions with Senior Consultants are also available.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.