Big Data Spark Scala Developer
Atos Business & Platform Solutionsdivision employs around 800 people and the number is constantly growing! Our specialists realize worldwide projects, services and control business operations of the global top business players in Europe.
In Business Intelligence and Big Data team we hire more than 75 professionals who are involved in projects for international clients. We take care of the professional development of our employees thanks to challenging and diverse assignments.
- Creating and supporting complex Big Data solutions
- Providing technical guidance to the team
- Suggesting additional monitoring tools where applicable
- Performing Architecture Compliance Review/Code Review for Spark-Java Jobs
- Implementing and testing batch business functionality
- Implementing business functionality as per batch architecture requirements
We are we looking for candidate who has technical skills:
- Expertise and hands on experience with Spark performance tuning, developing and designing of Spark Java batch application to process huge number (billions) of records (data source for the records in RDBMS which is outside the cluster) and familiarity with Cloudera
- Spark, Scala
- Big data environment
- Architect, Design, Prototype, Estimate (Performance Metrics) and create framework for performant Spark-Java application
The position will be located in our office in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Łódź or Bydgoszcz.
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
What we offer:
- work in the international environment, check our Atos Diversity clip https://youtu.be/N5HBMLAwRvQ
- possibility to gain unique experience in working with multinational teams and stakeholders, delivering results in complex projects
- a competitive salary package and wide range of benefits (including Wellbeing @ Work)
- relocation package
- interesting trainings and professional development programs (e.g. Atos Academy)
- incredible possibilities to develop internally (we run ‘Internal First’ program)
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.