Big Data Architect
Atos Business & Platform Solutionsdivisionemploys around 800 people, over 600 of them working in Wroclaw and the number is constantly growing! Our specialists realize worldwide projects, services and control business operations of the global top business players in Europe.
- The Big Data Architect will be responsible for guiding the full architectural lifecycle of a Big Data solution, including requirements analysis, governance, capacity requirements, technical architecture design (including hardware, O/S, and network topology), application design, testing and deployment.
- Provide technical direction in a team that designs and develops path breaking large-scale cluster data processing systems.
- Interact with domain experts, data architects, solutions architects and analytics developers to define data models for streaming input and delivering analytics output.
- Helping our Client's Internal Partners develop strategies that maximize the value of their data.
- Help establish thought leadership in the big data space by contributing internal papers, technical commentary to the user community.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of design in following core technologies: Hadoop stack (e.g. MapReduce, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, HBase, Flume, Spark, Kafka, Java – Map Reduce)
- Candidate should have at least one or two projects delivered at Production Scale on Hadoop stacks or equivalent.
The position will be located in our office in Wroclaw, Warsaw, Łódź or Bydgoszcz.
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
What we offer:
- work in the international environment, check our Atos Diversity clip https://youtu.be/N5HBMLAwRvQ
- possibility to gain unique experience in working with multinational teams and stakeholders, delivering results in complex projects
- a competitive salary package and wide range of benefits (including Wellbeing @ Work)
- relocation package
- interesting trainings and professional development programs (e.g. Atos Academy)
- incredible possibilities to develop internally (we run ‘Internal First’ program)
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.