Sr Support Engineer - Sharepoint
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
We are looking for experienced IT Professionals in our IT Support Area for our location in Timisoara, Romania.
The person must have IT Technical Background (minimum 3 years of experience), to be capable in offering remote IT 2nd Level Support for our global clients, with main responsibilities as follows:
- Administration of the SharePoint environments
- Server administration
- Team Foundation Server administration
- Incident analysis and resolution in cooperation with the application developers and the Front office system administrators
- Creation and maintenance of documentation and work instructions regarding the SharePoint environments
- Automating administration tasks
- Maintaining and enhancing security
- Conducting robust testing of a new application
- Monitoring, Backup/restore & Disaster recovery, Standby support
- Web services administration
- Education: Preferably Computer university degree or a similar qualification.
- Professional experience/knowledge in:
- Proficient with Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows Server 2003/2008/2012) and Microsoft products
- Strong experience with Management of Active Directory
- Has achieved proficiency in the Role of Hardware/Software Installation;
- Familiar with Networking and Communication;
- Knowledge of the ICT infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, LAN/WAN, etc);
- MCSA or equivalent certification would be an advantage
- Knowledge of PowerShell
- Familiar with ITIL methodology
- Social Skills and competencies: Analytical Thinking; Information Acquisition; Attention to details; Interacting with people; Teamwork
- Foreign Languages: Fluent in English;
- French or German – advanced would be a big plus;
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package;
• Extra vacation days;
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.