Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
We are looking for experienced IT professionals in Networking / Telecommunications area for our location in Timisoara, Romania. The person must have working experience in technical scenarios, in the areas of LAN, WAN and Datacentre, focus on operations on multi-vendor products and environments.
Role description: TEM Database Administrator
- MSSQL knowledge
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design ( stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints )
- Experience in implementing operational automation.
- Knowledge in a scripting language (like Powershell, VBScript)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) knowledge would be a plus.
- Reporting (T-SQL)
Inventory Management "1. Perform regular validation of the database and provide standard
reports to GTT who will inform the country of any findings
2. Maintain datamodel
3. Maintain database architectureadica
4. Maintain TEM dictionary
5. Maintain SQL scripts"
Invoice management "1. Create and maintain Scripts
In case of an electronic invoice (CSV, XLS, MDB, XML) a script is needed to have the invoice made available in the correct format for Calvi (CSV).
This script is run each month to upload that invoice.
The CST builds and maintains the scripts, based on the rules provided by GTT
2. Troubleshoot invoice upload
3. Create and maintain invoice exports out of Reporting Services"
Expense management "1. Perform mass upload on obligations based on intial load
2. Troubleshoot in case of validation issues related to disputes reported by GTT"
Dispute management 1. Create and maintain dispute workflow
Reporting "1. Create and maintain reports
Make sure that the reports defined by users are built, tested and
Reports are made available via Calvi Advanced Reporting or are, in case of a query, it is pushed to the user. These can be either local or global reports
2. Provide training
The CST provides training on Advanced reporting to users when requested
3. Troubleshoot Advanced Reporting or SQL reporting query
4. Maintain Reporting Services tool
5. Troubleshoot incidents raised by GTT related to Reporting Services"
Access Management "1. Calvi application
- Create Username + Passwords
- Reset passwords
- Assign/ Edit profiles
2. Calvi Reporting Services:
- Publish and assign reports to the user/profiles"
- Create username + password
- Delete files on a quarterly basis.
- Troubleshoot incidents related to WebDAV
- Create and mmaintain scripts that pull or push invoices"
"3. Remote Access.
- Functional maintenance
- Maintain ACL of firewall. Initiate change requests"
- Create and maintain accesses on Sharepoint"
"5. Server access management
IT Service Management
Incident management "Make sure incidents reported by users to the EMC are resolved. If necessary with the help of 3rd line support.
The CST checks with the requested if the suggested siolution resolved the problem."
Ticket monitoring with 3rd line of support
Standard Service requests "1. Manage initial/ mass uploads
- Version control on mass upload forms
- Perform actual uploads (Project and Operational phase)
- Provide report of the performed mass upload
- Communicate with requestor "
Non-standard Service requests "2. Centralize non-standard service requests
- Change Advisory Board participation
- Identify solutions and document
- Implement and test solutions"
Interfaces "Manage SAP interface
Create and adjust scripts to import SAP imports
Troubleshoot incidents related to SAP import"
Create and maintain interfaces between other applications (carrier to Calvi infrastructure
Skills: MSSQL, PowerShell, T-SQL
• The candidate should be an excellent communicator and so should have skills both verbally and written (English mandatory, German/French/Spanish is a plus)
• He or she should necessarily have excellent basic computer knowledge.
• He or she should necessarily have excellent basic Microsoft Office knowledge (MS Word, MS Excel) and additiona file format such as XML, Tab-delimited
Compensation and Benefits
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package;
• Extra vacation days;
- Possibility to work from home.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.