Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
We are looking for experienced IT Professionals in our IT Support Area for our location in Timisoara, Romania. The person must have IT Technical Background, to be capable in offering remote IT 2nd Level Support for our global clients, with main responsibilities as follows:
• Administer Exchange 2003/ 2007/ 2010/ 2013 (Troubleshooting, Backup, Restore, Routing, Monitoring, Design, Installation and configuration, etc);
• Blackberry Service (administration);
• Office Communicator Service (administration);
Using broad and in-depth product knowledge (Microsoft Exchange Environment, Active Directory and Windows Server Operating Systems) provide and facilitate the responsive delivery of technical solutions and information to major customers;
Provide solutions to complex problems, this involves dealing with difficult situations including complaint handling, sensitive customers as well as regular operations;
Build customer and partner loyalty through customer orientation, responsiveness, and accountability;
Work in an international environment and collaborate with your team to provide high-level support;
- Education: Preferably Computer university degree or a similar qualification.
- Professional experience/knowledge
- experience of 2 years in an IT working environment;
- knowledge of Information Systems and a sound understanding of the concepts and applications within Information Systems;
- has achieved proficiency in the Role of Hardware/Software Installation;
Technical Knowledge and skills:
- Good understanding of the follow technologies: Networking and Communications protocols (DNS, RPC, LDAP, etc); Operating Infrastructure (Windows Server 2003/2008/2012);
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange environment 2003/ 2007/ 2010/ 2013 Systems (administration, troubleshooting, design, configuration and installation);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory;
- Good understanding of Backup/Restore solutions;
- Good understanding of Communications services (Office communicator server and Lync server);
- Good knowledge of the ICT infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks etc);
- MCSA or equivalent certification would be an advantage;
- Social Skills and competencies: Analytical Thinking; Teamwork; Strong problem solving skills; Communication skills in international environment; Customer-oriented attitude; Willingness to improve technical skills;
- Foreign Languages: Strong working knowledge of English (verbal and written) it’s a must;
- French or German – advanced would be a big plus
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.