Application Support Specialist
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
- At least 2 years of experience in Application Support or Application Management (Customer Care is not considered)
- Knowledge about application Integration
- Knowledge about Log Analysis
- Experience with IT Service Management / Issue Tracking tools (BMC, HPSM, Jira etc)
- Good knowledge about system performance
- Experience in setting up, configuration and administration of web containers (Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTPD)
- Nice to have at least basic knowledge about an Object Oriented Programming Language
- Good skills in Enterprise Operating Systems (including scripting, schedeuling, jobs, services and process administration)
- (Windows Server, Redhat, Suse Linux Enterprise Server)
- Analytic approach and oriented
- French language is a plus but not mandatory
- English language mandatory
- Good knowledge of data sources operations (relational databases)
- Knowledge of Active Directory or Directory services is a plus.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.