Senior Software Developer Mindsphere
Do you have a passion for Digital Transformation and do you see yourself working in an international organization where you help and guide clients in their digital journey?
The role as Senior IoT Developer
Reporting to the Digital practice head, the developer will work on projects that greatly impact Atos customers at both a local as a global level. The Digital Practice comprises of several different people that have a diversity of roles and competences but with a focus on IoT.
The developer will work closely together with the lead architects and experts on client projects as IoT developer.
- Work on the design of the specific assigned projects
- Review the designed architecture together with the lead architects and experts
- Coding work within projects e.g. Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, C, Node JS and Power BI
This is a dynamic position within Atos with lots of freedom and responsibility in a young and growing team. You will work closely together with a lot of tech and innovation enthusiasts on [insert topic]. Your work location will be one of our offices in Amstelveen, Groningen or Eindhoven, but also our clients’ offices across the region. International travel may be an opportunity when willing.
Growing within Atos there are many opportunities to further specialize yourself in your field of expertise. Also, knowledge-sharing and cooperation across competences is very much encouraged and expected.
In today’s digital world, the place where technology and business come together is the platform. The Business & Platform Solutions Division (B&PS) works with its clients to enable them to make the best out of their digital transformation. We support clients in their migration from classical application to the digital world. The scale of the changes brought by digitalization across all industries is radically reshaping the way our customers consume technology and services. Our customers are shifting their priorities and budgets to support digital initiatives and implement business-driven technologies. B&PS is to be the partner of choice and trusted advisor of Atos clients to address these objectives.
Who are you
- Bachelor or Master degree study. Preferably in mechatronics, electronics or informatics
- Proven knowledge of IoT hardware and software design and development
- Business fluent in English and Dutch
- At least 7 years experience in Software development in an enterprise environment
- Hands on experience in Visual Studio, C#, C, Node JS, DocumentDB/CosmoDB, Power BI
- Minimum 4 years experience with cloud technologies like Microsoft Azure
- Proven experience in delivering IoT solutions on one of the following platforms: Azure IoT, Mindsphere, Google IoT, Windchill.
- Experience in WebApps, Azure Functions, Data Analysis and Azure Stream Analytics is added advantage
- Experience with low powered devices/protocols, ARM templates, Modbus, OPC UA is added advantage
- Experience working in Scrum teams
- Ready to work on site for full time
- Manages own time effectively, handling multiple demands
- Ability to work remotely from other team members
- Makes clear agreements about what should be delivered and when
- Efficiently achieves objectives
- Uses clear language to ensure others understand what is being said;
- Clear and to the point in written communication;
- Communicates with high impact;
- Able to effectively support messages with sufficient examples and graphical materials
- Makes realistic promises that can be delivered;
- Is open and honest regarding problems and mistakes;
- Respects the confidentiality of information and concerns shared by others
- Able to work outside of Dutch office hours occasionally
- Able to travel if needed
What we offer you
- Besides challenging and welcoming working environment with global and local people, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and mobility budget or lease car;
- Interesting career opportunities both locally and internationally;
- We value you and provide you flexible working time with remote working possibility;
- The possibility to work on complex and challenging projects for leading clients
- A personal development plan that is created together with your Manager
- A comprehensive and personal benefits package, which includes 29 Holidays, holiday allowance, 13th month and an attractive bonus plan.
How to apply
For more information about this position, please contact our Corporate Recruiter, Tanja Smet +32 493 (0) 853 287. If you want to apply, please upload your resume via our website or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.