Senior Sales Professional - Large Deals
Do you get energised from winning large deals? And do you see yourself working in an autonomous role, but at the same time having an driven team of energetic people? Then this might just be the role for you.
With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. As Senior Sales Professional at Atos you are dedicated to develop new business. You will be part of a global leader in digital transformation and responsible for the selling of IT services that contribute to our customers success.
As driver of our success you will work closely together with clients, prospects, partners and sourcing advisors on C-level. You will be assigned to clients where you can create impact and be the differentiator within the IT services market.
Furthermore, you will:
- Define and identify client business value and translate this into a strong and unique value proposition;
- Develop and execute account plans;
- Drive demand creation initiatives, like sales campaigns;
- Lead and guide sales professionals in the team;
- Work in multidisciplinary (international) teams to create added value for our customers;
- Close multimillion deals (>5M) that consist of complex programs, managed services and projects (e.g. application development/migration).
You will be part of an energetic and ambitious client sales team with colleagues who work at reputable clients across the country, or any location that suits you best. Besides this you will work together with colleagues in delivery who can assist you from a technical perspective.
In today’s digital world, the place where technology and business come together is the platform. The Business & Platform Solutions Division (B&PS) works with its clients to enable them to make the best out of their digital transformation. We support clients in their migration from classical application to the digital world. The scale of the changes brought by digitalization across all industries is radically reshaping the way our customers consume technology and services. Our customers are shifting their priorities and budgets to support digital initiatives and implement business-driven technologies. B&PS is to be the partner of choice and trusted advisor of Atos clients to address these objectives.
Who are you
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce or IT;
- You are fluent in speaking, writting and reading Dutch or French and English;
- Preferably +10 years of work experience in a large deal environment;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- You are a networking guru;
- You are energising and never bored to learn and develop yourself and your team mates;
- Client first is in your nerves, and closing is your nature;
- Knowledge in multiple of the following areas: BI, AI, Blockchain, software development and maintenance, cloud transformations;
- You are creative and passionate about the influence IT has on society;
- Ability to articulate our solutions into a value proposition and answer customer needs.
What we offer you
At Atos, you will be a part of an innovative company with passionate and responsible colleagues and management where you can utilize Atos’ global network tools and support. Your career path at Atos depends on you! It can take a great variety of forms and routes. We see that borders are there to be crossed and crossed again. You come to work as who you are: a self-directing person who operates with a high degree of professional autonomy.
Besides challenging and welcoming working environment with global and local people, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and mobility budget or lease car;
- Interesting career opportunities both locally and internationally;
- We value you and provide you flexible working time with remote working possibility;
- The possibility to work on complex and challenging projects for leading clients
- A personal development plan that is created together with your Manager
- A comprehensive and personal benefits package, which includes 25 days annual leave, private medical insurance, attractive pension scheme, life assurance, season ticket loan, lunch vouchers and an attractive bonus plan.
How to apply
For more information about this position, please contact our Corporate Recruiter, Melissa Frens, via +31640622367. If you want to apply, please upload your resume via our website or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.