Junior Security Graduate Belgium
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Fresh out of college and the ambition to become an IT Security Professional? Join us!
Your position as a Junior Security Specialist @ Atos
As a young IT graduate you are very important for the future of our cyber security business.
This is an entry-level position with lots of opportunities to learn and develop yourself into a cyber security professional. You will be able to evolve towards Security consultant, IAM Consultant or Cyber Security Solution Architect, etc.
At the start, you will:
· Participate in penetration testing and vulnerability assessment missions, involving preparation, execution and reporting activities.
· Help assessing the vulnerabilities of our Customer’s IT assets.
· Work with Atos Evidian, our Identity & Access Management (IAM) solution, and other leading IAM software vendors and open source tools.
· Assist in deploying Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and SIEM solutions.
· Work in a team of experienced Security consultants in the Benelux area.
· Develop knowledge and skills in state-of-the –art information security areas.
Where do you belong within Atos Big Data & Security (BDS)?
This position is within the Big Data & Cyber Security (BDS) Division of Atos in Belgium. The Atos BDS Division provides consult, design, build and managed services in the cybersecurity and big data domains.
In the cyber security domain, we work with leading products and technologies and develop our own products. More info can be found here: https://atos.net/en/solutions/cyber-security
Our cyber security team is active in:
· Global Security Services
· Perimeter Protection Services: IDS/IPS, Proxy, Malware Scanning, DDOS Mitigation, Next Gen Firewalls
· Platform protection: Vulnerability Management
· IAM, DLP, SOC & SIEM Services
· Security Consulting & Penetration testing
Are you the ideal candidate?
· Successfully obtained your Bachelor or Masters degree in an IT direction
· Some theoretical knowledge and/or practical experience in IT security, OWASP, application security, IT vulnerabilities
· Experience with scripting and/or programming languages
And you are:
· Fluent in Dutch/French and good written communication skills English
· Eager to learn and develop your skills in the cyber security domain
Atos offers you
At Atos, IT and continuous innovation go hand in hand. For you, this results in a wealth of accessible in-depth knowledge. This, combined with your independent and responsible attitude, ensures you will further develop into a Security Professional. Developing your professional skills further and deepening your technical expertise drive you day-by-day. Since Atos has a global focus on the growth of BDS, a range of future positions in Security domain are possible.
Company culture is what you make of it together with your passionate colleagues. It’s straightforward - be yourself. We take your ambitions seriously.
Besides a competitive salary and working conditions we offer:
- Attractive extra-legal benefits (like a company care, fuel card, mobile with data plan, meal vouchers, expense allowances and insurances).
- Challenging work with most remarkable global and local clients in various industries.
- Innovative atmosphere with passionate and responsible colleagues and management.
- Atos’ global network tools and support.
- Training and career planning by means of the Individual development plan.
- Flexible working time with remote working possibility.
- Atos University and/or external training and education.
- 26 days off
We are looking forward to get you on board and exceed in great performances together.
For more information please contact Niek Siebering, Corporate Recruitment BTN, via +32 471 889 585 Due to the GDPR we kindly ask you to submit your application via the button below, instead of via email.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.