Junior IoT developer
Are you ready for a challenging developer role within our AWS IoT team?
Your position as junior IoT developer in the Atos B&PS SI Digital Practice
Reporting to the Digital practice head, the developer will work on projects that greatly impact Atos customers at both a local as a global level. The Digital Practice comprises of several different people that have diversity of roles and competences but with a focus on IoT.
The developer will work closely together with the lead architects and experts on client projects as IoT developer.
- Work on the design of the specific assigned projects
- Review the designed architecture together with the lead architects and experts
- Coding work within projects e.g. Node JS, NO SQL, Dynamo DB, JAVA Script
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Bachelor or Master degree study. Preferably in mechatronics, electronics or informatics
- Basic knowledge of IoT hardware and software design and development
- Business fluent in English and Dutch/French
- Willing to learn more about web technologies like Node JS, NO SQL, Dynamo DB, JAVA Script
- Willing to learn more about cloud technologies like Azure, AWS is an advantage
- Willing to work in Scrum teams
- Manages own time effectively, handling multiple demands
- Ability to work remotely from other team members
- Makes clear agreements about what should be delivered and when
- Efficiently achieves objectives
- Uses clear language to ensure others understand what is being said;
- Clear and to the point in written communication;
- Communicates with high impact;
- Able to effectively support messages with sufficient examples and graphical materials
- Makes realistic promises that can be delivered;
- Is open and honest regarding problems and mistakes;
- Respects the confidentiality of information and concerns shared by others
- Able to work outside of Dutch office hours occasionally
- Able to travel if needed
What do we offer you?
Besides a competitive salary and working conditions we offer:
- Attractive extra-legal benefits (lease car, mobile with data plan, meal vouchers, expense allowances and insurances).
- Challenging work with most remarkable global and local clients in various industries
- Innovative atmosphere with passionate and responsible colleagues and management
- Atos' global network tools and support
- Training and career planning by means of the Individual development plan
- Flexible working time with remote working possibility
- Atos University and/or external training and education
- 26 days off
For more information about this interesting step in your career you can contact Niek Siebering on number +32 47 18 89 585.Due to the GDPR we kindly ask you to submit your application via the button below, instead of via email.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.