Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries in 20 countries, with over 40 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market.
Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services & Terminals, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing & Software Licensing. Worldline employs more than 8,600 people worldwide and generated 1.22 billion euros revenues in 2015. Worldline is an Atos company.
We are currently looking for a resource acting as junior accountant in the FIN OPS team – General Accounting with a significant potential for growth in the function.
The tasks of the junior accountant consist of:
- Assisting to the management of ledgers, postings and provisions
- Reconciling general ledger accounts, performing analysis
- Liaising with payment scheme flow department for accounting related topics
- Assisting to the preparation of the accounts and internal and external reporting, tax reporting included
- Educated to master degree level in Accountancy
- Knowledge of general ledger accounting BE GAAP & IFRS
- Knowledge on Belgian VAT, income taxes
- Delivery Focus
- Manages own time effectively, handling multiple demands
- Makes clear agreements about what should be delivered and when
- Efficiently achieves objectives
- Develops the required knowledge of the assignment
- Processing Thinking Ability
- Analytical & integrative thinking ability
- Uses clear language to ensure others understand what is being said;
- Clear and to the point in written communication;
- Communicates with high impact;
- Makes realistic promises that can be delivered;
- Is open and honest regarding problems and mistakes;
- Ensures that confidential information remains confidential.
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
But, at Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.