E2E Business Analyst equensWorldline Belgium
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Innovation is high on our agenda, as the payments industry is rapidly evolving. That’s why we foster the development of new and innovative solutions, such as instant payments, contactless payments, mobile payment solutions and digital identity services, allowing our clients to cater for the shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
Context of the job
The end-to-end Business Analysis Service aims to be the reference in Acquiring financial processing business & IT end-to-end flows.
It supports to the offer process, collecting the business requirements and defining global end-to-end solutions with IT architects for our clients.
It supports the projects for business and functional questions during the whole life cycle of the project to assure the matching of the delivered solution with the business requirements.
It produces up-to-date documentation and Business Analysts are consulted for advices on end-to-end Financial Processing business and IT flows.
As business analyst:
- You identify, understand and collect the business and IT requirements;
- You conceive, compare, estimate and recommend global end-to-end solutions aligned with architecture and operational constraints, answering the client business requirements;
- You reconcile the opinions of involved parties to reach an agreement on the optimal solution;
- You permanently search for the best trade-off between business need and cost;
- You validate that the project implementation effectively fits with the initial business requirements and as the reference person for functional & business questions, you support the project during his whole life cycle.
- You Produce & Update centrally accessible documentation of all e2e financial flows ;
- You closely interact with IT architects, project managers, delivery managers, domain specialists;
- You assure the approval of requirements and solutions by the client and stakeholders and the hand-over to « program/project manager » and to realization teams;
- You support the Product Manager/Pre-Sales/Project managers/Architects during client meetings to collect requirements when required and explain the solution;
- You are consulted for E2E business flows expertise and advice.
Who are you?
- Ideally Master degree, Engineer or equivalent experience
- Ideally 5 years’ experience in IT requirements analysis & solution design
- Fluent business English and, French or Dutch
Competence and soft skills
- Creativity, Analytical thinking & concise reporting
- Diplomacy and consensus building
- Autonomy and Drive for result
- Active listening & Empathy
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.