Customer Delivery Manager
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new-generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries, with nearly 45 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Mobility & e-Transactional Services and Financial Services including equensWorldline. Worldline employs more than 9,400 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of more than € 1.5 billion on a yearly basis. Worldline is an Atos company. worldline.com
Do you feel comfortable in a transversal role in which you represent the interests of the customer in cooperation with the leaders of both business and delivery units? Then we might have in place the challenge in your size!
As Customer Delivery Manager you will be responsible for the Worldline services to some of our most valued customers. In this role you ensure that the service to the customers in your portfolio is in line with the contractual agreements (SLA) and you promote the continuous improvement of our services and customer satisfaction.
As Customer Delivery Manager you will be responsible for:
• Putting in place and managing the consultation and communication structure with the customer
• Monitoring and reporting on the agreed "SLA" and customer satisfaction targets
• Continuous productivity improvements that bring to improve the margin of the service contract and / or added value for the customer
• Monitoring the quality of our service by proactively identifying structural problems "root cause" to carry out analysis and implement improvements
• Ensuring the necessary skills and operational capacity to respect the existing contract agreements
• The efficiency of the cooperation of the cross service team including external service partners
• You have this constant contact with business leaders (Sales & Marketing), the delivery organization (IT & Customer Services) and of course your clients' portfolio.
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
But, at Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.