Application Manager equensWorldline BE 2
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
Context of the job
The Operations Management Service is providing high-quality technical assistance for the back-office payment applications. We manage incidents and problems, reporting through a central queue of tickets.
The main goal of the Service is to guarantee the availability, the robustness, operability and efficiency of the applications in our production environment. We help to define the specific maintenance needed to be included in projects in order to keep our system powerful, stable and upgraded.
We participate in projects and/or change analysis to improve the operability of our system. An active role in the automation of the back office payment applications is also part of the mission.
- The Application Manager will be involved with the rest of the team members focusing on operability, automation, incident and problem management, and making necessary design improvements to eliminate unplanned downtime due to technical problems in order to achieve a maximum of productivity.
- Understands and analyses incidents and problems, finds and implements solutions in order to maintain production continuity and communicates this in a structured and clear manner to the business and technical stakeholders. Capable to perform impact analysis, not only technical but also functional, able to explain complex and technical matters in a clear and concise way to non-technical people and/or clients
- Understands and is able to conceive batch-production schemes, is able to interact with 3dline-development teams to gather the specifications and realize/implement/document the automation-schedule.
- Initiates improvement actions (outcome of problem analysis) and participates actively in this.
- Also involved in the deployment to production of the different software/configuration and infrastructure components. Therefore, he ensures compliancy with departmental policies (i.e. change control, IT security standards, release management, incident management).
We are very interested in individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique and complex problems, and who will thrive in challenging situations.
- Having a high sense of responsibility, is one of your major qualities.
- Incident/Problem management requires analytical and solution driven skills.
- You work both independently and in a team environment. As a team player you share your knowledge with your team members.
- You will demonstrate the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities. In the production environment you work organized, orderly, flexible and you are willing to work outside the normal business hours and on a number of planned week-end days. You are occasionally willing to work under high pressure and in these circumstances you stay calm and diplomatic in order to be as helpful as possible.
Resource will be required, after practical training, to be on-call (24/7) on a rotating basis throughout the year.
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.