Technical Administrator (M/F)
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries in 20 countries, with over 40 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market.
Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services & Terminals, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing & Software Licensing. Worldline employs more than 8,600 people worldwide and generated 1.22 billion euros revenues in 2015. Worldline is an Atos company.
Core Operation Services provides transversal production services to all Worldline and equensWorldline entities.
A specific department is in charge of delivering industrialized and automated services:
- Global Services (antivirus, patch management, secured messenging…) are delivered to any Worldline or equensWorldline entity, in production or end-user area.
- Local Services are delivered when a physical on-site intervention is needed, or in specific cases, when the local Business needs cannot be covered by Global Services
Inside Global Services teams, The Technical Administrator will have to work on proactive basis to ensure that processes, workflows , platforms, ….are up to date and are running properly in accordance with SLAs. He will have to help users and resolve issues, assist by phone, in remote and locally , follow up onboarding process.
He will analyze incidents and problems rised and propose improvements to increase efficiency.
- Secondary ou Superior education in IT
- Os Windows
- MS Office, Anti-virus software.
- Good knowledge of MS Exchange
- Active Directory
- Knowledge of CITRIX
- Knowledge of networking and pc & peripheral hardware.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SCCM (System Management Server).
- Basic knowledge ITIL
- Curiosity about technological developments in the world of office automation
- Bilingual (french /dutch) MANDATORY ( specific Belgium)
- Good knowledge of English
- Ability to listen / comprehend ability to solve problems
- Integrative thinking ability
- Ability to co-operate
- Verbal communication and expression
- Client focus
- Ability to persevere
- Processing thinking ability
- ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere
- Being a security-minded individual
- Ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams at an international scale. Open to cultural differences.
Position based in Belgium, France or Germany.
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
But, at Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.