Security Officer / RSSI (M/F)
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
IT security engineer M/F to manage security and follow action plans (audit findings and/or internal decisions)
In relation with offers managers, technical engineers and security colleagues in France and abroad, you will be able to :
• Define the action plans required by regulations and the practices of the company
• Prepare and/or participate to security audits
• Raise awareness among users and management about safety rules and issues
• Share and interact with the chief information security officer (CISO) and PCI program members
• Report on the progress of action plans to the management
• Maintain your level of expertise regarding security laws and regulations
- IT Engineer M/F with security skills (>= 5-10 years experience)
- Project leader, good at explaining and good relationship
- Specifics knowledge in security, like PCI standard and/or ISO 27001 and/or GDPR, is appreciated.
This position is located in Blois (41), Tours (37) or in Seclin (59)
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.