Technical Engineer(O365 Skype skill set)
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Messaging & collaboration
GCM reference code
GCM skill levels
Job Description: Messaging and Collaboration Support Engineer.
Responsibilities / Technical skills: Identify and perform the daily operational tasks that are necessary to provide a stable and robust Exchange environment, including monitoring, proactive maintenance, and problem resolution.
• Provide tier three troubleshooting support of Exchange issues; investigate user escalation calls, finding optimum solutions for both users and the company.
• Perform scripting administration tasks and reporting using Powershell or other scripting technology, developing scripts for automating processes within the environment.
• Represent the department to other groups in the company and with external vendors. Facilitate and/or coordinate interactions with these parties as needed to deliver results.
• Take ownership of the most complex messaging issues and work to resolution and root cause identification.
• Provide on-call support for the corporate messaging environment.
• Participate in weekend maintenance activities, as required.
• Assess and perform systems utilization and headroom reports to assist in troubleshooting and performance tuning.
• Create and maintain appropriate documentation on the messaging environment.
• Assist in defining and coordinating team projects and activities.
• Help ensure team performance meets or exceeds defined Service Level Agreements.
• Analyze new technologies and advise management on suitability.
• Maintain & perform periodic testing of disaster recovery procedures for the O365, MS Exchange, Lync and BES environments.
• Maintain and administer third party applications including, but not limited to, Blackberry Enterprise Server, Symantec eVault etc. Create appropriate documentation for application deployment, configuration, and related processes.
• Adhere to and help enforce change management and compliance processes.
• Work with key business users to understand the business requirements and identify potential messaging solutions.
Communication skills: Proficient on written and spoken English
Working Experience: 4+ years on O365, Microsoft Exchange and Lync
Soft skills: Time Management, Multitasking and following email etiquette
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.