Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
1. Min 8 Year of IT experience is required.
2. Good Experience in Design and Development of the IT Infrastructure for Azure Technology.
3. Hands on experience of Architect role for Azure for Min. 2 years
4. Expert knowledge on Scripting Language: PowerShell/VBScript/.net
1. Candidate will have deep expertise in Azure technologies and services as well as broad understanding on how infrastructure and applications are deployed on Azure
2. Candidate will have good foundation and proficiency in Azure and complementary technologies and would have relevant experience in the following technology areas:
3. Proficiency in Azure Iaas and PaaS technologies and services:
a) Azure VMs, Azure Storage, Vnets, Resource Manager,Azure SQL, Azure Backup, Traffic Manager, Cloud & App Services,Azure Active Directory
b) Proficiency in Windows operating system and storage technologies
c) Good understanding of Microsoft ActiveDirectory and MS SQL Server
d) Good with scripting or programming using PowerShell/VBScript/.net
4. Candidate will be involved in translating business requirements / problems into technical architectures utilizing Azure and complementary technologies
5. Candidate will be involved in providing Azure advisory and consulting services to customers including assessments, presenting recommendations on Azure migration roadmaps, architecture / designs etc.
6. Candidate will lead analysis, recommendations, and presentation of approaches to customer’s complex problems based on prior experience and researches
7. Candidate will architect/ design / deploy Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions based on a range of Azure technologies and services such as Compute, Data Services, AppServices and Network Services etc
8. Candidate will be instrumental conducting Azure PoCs, deployment and migration of various workloads to Azure services from traditional infrastructure or other Clouds
9. Candidate will be involved in conducing Azure readiness assessments and evaluations and delivery of assessment reports, architecture/design/ deployment documents & presentations
10. Candidate will be instrumental in deployment and migration of various workloads toAzure
11. Candidate will collaborate with customers functional and technical teams to ensure Azure based solutions are appropriately architected, engineered, tested, & deployed
1. Deep expertise in various Windows Azure technologies and services along with experience in migrating various workloads to Azure platform
2. Expertise in designing, deployment and migration of workloads to Azure services such as Compute Services, Data Services, App Services and Network Services
3. Hands-on expertise Azure VMs, Azure Storage, VNets,Resource Manager, Azure SQL, Azure Backup, Cloud Services, AppServices, Azure Active Directory
4. Expertise in using Microsoft Azure assessment methods & tools such as MAP, MAT etc
5. Knowledge of any scripting languages such as VB script or PowerShell is mandatory
6. Proficiency in Windows operating system and storage technologies
7. Good understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, SQLServer
8. Basic understanding of Linux operating system
1. Strong consulting and documentation and presentation skills in producing high quality deliverables
2. Ability conceptualize solutions and communicate them effectively to internal teams and customers
3. Ability to be concise, articulate, and assertive in all forms of communication
4. Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
5. Ability to lead and work collaboratively with a group of senior technical / management teams
6. Ability to deal with partners and peers located worldwide
Location : Pune/Bangalore
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.