Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Irving, Texas or Austin, Texas
- The Backup & Recovery Administrator is responsible for the operation of multiple instances of Avamar/Networker/Netbackup/TSM/Commvault backup environments. The successful candidate is responsible for job scheduling, managing and troubleshooting customer backups leveraged across various technologies and architectures include, HP, Data Domain, Tape Libraries etc.
- The backup and recovery team members support the data protection of the customer environment. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with good interpersonal skills, excellent technical skills and pays attention to details. The candidate is the pre-requisite work experience and is accountable for the quality for the work product. Innovation and troubleshooting skills are required to diagnose and solve business challenges.
- Provide operational support of backup infrastructure, start/stop jobs, trend backup job information.
- Generate, Review and analyze daily, weekly and monthly backup reports.
- Review backup capacity and utilization trending. Provide system expansion recommendations to support data growth.
- Create and maintain operational documentation as required for all aspects of the Atos data protection service.
- Identify areas to improve operational effectiveness and work with project teams deploy/upgrade backup solutions.
- Work with clients, engineering and architecture teams on backup and recovery infrastructure.
- 2-3 Years of Experience with backup and recovery
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalate work experience.
- Experiance troubleshooting backup issues
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience with Avamar, Networker
- Experience with TSM, Netbackup
- Experience with backup restores
- Experience with Commvault
- Experience with Data Domain
Career site: https://atos.net/en/careers​
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/atos ​
Twitter: https://twitter.com/atos ​
YouTube: https://youtube.com/atos ​
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.