Azure Solution Architect
Atos is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa $13.6 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Position Title: Azure Solution Architect
Location: Austin, Texas or Other Texas location with travel to Austin regularity
Core Responsibilities:The Azure Solution Architect and Product Manager is responsible for formulating a viable product/service to immediately address public cloud workload requests, as well as compiling a roadmap, while working with the public cloud providers directly, to ensure long-term viability and relevance to our customers. As the Azure Product Manager, you will be responsible for the Solutioning of Cloud workloads in the Azure Cloud environment.
- Collaborate with customers on their business needs and construct proposed architectures using reference architectures that satisfy customer needs.
- Work with Cloud vendors, to understand new product offerings.
- Work with Atos teams on proposing and integrating new offerings into the program.
- Understand current and future direction for Cloud technology and recommend and advocate for new directions that keep the Atos program current.
- 3-5 years as a Cloud Solutions Architect
- 3-5 years working with Cloud vendors in a solutions and product management engagement.
- Experience architecting workloads in Azure
- Senior knowledge of Microsoft tools, processes and capabilities
- Microsoft Azure Certification
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.