Client Enterprise Architect
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of $13.6 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Client Enterprise Architect
The Client Enterprise Architect (CEA) is responsible for the end-to-end architecture within an IDM-led account. The CEA is the focal point for ensuring the technical integrity of the client’s infrastructure. Working closely with the Client, Account\Sector CTO, Technical Engineering, and the appropriate delivery units, the CEA ensures a coherent and consistent technical strategy is applied, providing technical direction, maintaining operational integrity, and architectural governance on all infrastructure solutions within the account. Supporting the Account pre-sales lifecycle, the CEA shapes and develops change requests to meet the customers’ business requirements while also working to identify new sales opportunities. Working with the Account’s Client Manager, fertilization and incremental growth of the current engagement is essential and a core expectation of the CEA’s success criteria.
The CEA should be aware of developments in Atos’ technical strategy and innovation processes as these evolve and apply them to the specific needs of the account. This is to ensure that the client derives maximum benefit from Atos’ wider experience/perspectives, and solutions & architectures being deployed conform to Atos policies wherever possible.
- Develop strong relationships with the client becoming a trusted advisor
- In collaboration with the account team, be a focal point for new business and incremental sales opportunities shaping client request through early engagement and detailed knowledge of the estate providing solution context and direction to the pre-sales architects
- Take a key role in understanding the Clients business requirements and contracted services, relating these to the Account technical strategy and mapping them to the various delivery streams
- Provides operational ownership of the end-to-end Account Architecture mainly focused on Managed Services
- Know and understand the account infrastructure architecture across all constituent parts
- Can act as the Account Architecture Authority, providing Governance and Assurance to both pre and post sales driven design change
- Contribute and support the development of technology strategy, roadmaps and future state architectures for the account in conjunction with the Sector CTO and the client’s business requirements
- Ensuring solutions and designs adhere to the Atos Managed Services standards and policies wherever possible, raising exceptions as necessary
- Provide direction and guidance on all technical aspects of the IT infrastructure, ensuring adherence to relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices
- Ensure appropriate high-level design documentation is produced as a recognised set of deliverables that are consistent to the Atos Architecture Methodologies and Frameworks
- Contribute to client innovation process, ensuring that developments in the Atos portfolio are considered and presented to the client where relevant
- Maintain an awareness of and promote any relevant statutory, internal, or external regulations, standards, and codes of good practice, e.g. those relating to security, quality, data protection, audit etc.
- Stay abreast of technology developments in the market and, where appropriate, build emerging and maturing technologies into the account’s technology roadmap
- Senior level Design/Architecture experience (min 3 years)
- Direct experience in any combination of the following technology areas:
- Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud (Google, AWS, Azure, Oracle)
- Virtual Workplace (Citrix On-prem and cloud)
- Automation and Orchestration (VROps/VRA, Docker, Kubenetes (Chef & Puppet))
- Software defined Networking – Cloud WAN, Juniper Contrail
- Digital transformation including cloudification
- Cloudification of LOB applications including legacy migration strategies
- Cloud security
Experience implementing production solutions on one or more public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)
Minimum 10 years experience in one or more infrastructure domains (Compute (hardware, OS, virtualization), Storage, Network, Security, Middleware)
Infrastructure project management experience
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing a large team, performance / appraisal management
- Strong technical judgment and thought leadership - comfortable getting into the details when necessary and taking ownership of issue resolution
- Presentation skills; presence and credibility in front of customers and senior leaders, experience as an influencer
- Good interpersonal and communication skills especially in a multi-cultural environment
- A strong team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Commercial acumen
- Vendor management and negotiation skills
- English business fluent
Career site: https://atos.net/en/careers​
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/atos ​
Twitter: https://twitter.com/atos ​
Youtube: https://youtube.com/atos ​
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.