Virtual WorkPlace/Citrix - MDW
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Senior Citrix Administrator
In depth and hands on experience with Citrix XenApp, Citrix XenDesktop. Microsoft Server 2008. Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, MS Group Policy (GPO) expertise, and one or more of the following: Clustering expertise, VMware Virtual, Infrastructure, Citrix Metaframe. Enterprise Patch Management expertise is required. Previous experience with Microsoft MOF / ITIL competencies is desirable. Individual will be involved in the design, installation, configuration, management, maintenance and administration of all enterprise data center servers. Support of ongoing server consolidation effort to migrate physical servers to virtual environment. Provide technical solutions for complex problem resolution. Lead and participate on special projects. Participate in on-call rotation
Work to implement Windows platform based solutions to meet company business requirements. Work typically involves coordination of activities across multiple groups/departments. Maintain infrastructure by keeping systems current, which includes patching server operating systems, applying service packs/new versions of infrastructure applications and applying appropriate firmware updates. Provide technical support for systems as part of a team of professionals that support a ‘24x7’ environment.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
• 5+ years of IT experience
• Advanced technical proficiency in Windows operating systems, infrastructure systems and networks in a LAN/WAN environment
• Proven excellent customer service skills
• Excellent oral and written (including technical writing) communication skills
• Excellent decision-making and problem solving
• Ability to work cross functionally in an organization
• Proficiency with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop products
Preferred Knowledge and Experience:
• Current MCSE
• Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or related field
• Previous Project lead experience
• Experience with Active Directory desirable
- Perform Citrix application deployment
- Work with the business on getting application requirements and configuration
- Work with the business on testing and troubleshooting application issues
- Experience deploying and supporting large scale Citrix environments and experience with Presentation Server 4.5
- Ability to work independently without intensive oversight
- Ability to research problems independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Positive customer service attitude
- Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA) or equivalent experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Present suggested Citrix related technologies and recommendations to management as required.
• Acquire, maintain, and expand knowledge of relevant infrastructure product offerings.
• Work closely with vendors to define/modify existing systems, infrastructure software and processes as required.
• Lead and participate in projects to enhance the quality and efficiency of infrastructure solutions.
• Work in team environment to deploy infrastructure solutions that include server setup, operating system installation/tuning, system software installation and configuration. Solutions include XenApp and XenDesktop (virtual desktop environment).
• Interface with Storage team to configure SAN storage for new systems and back ups of production servers
• Develop and/or follow standards that apply to the company’s chosen architectures.
• Maintain a secure and stable environment by upgrading operating systems and/or applying appropriate patches and system updates.
• Apply appropriate problem solving techniques to solve complex production problems and assist with root cause analysis.
• Monitor server and systems activity and take appropriate action as required.
• Use scripting techniques to automate systems management.
• Participate in the On-Call rotation
• Follow appropriate change control processes.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.