Sr. Linux/AIX Systems Engineer
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Senior Linux System Administrator who will be working with a global team of individuals in supporting Linux environmenta. The individual should have hands-on experience working within an enterprise wide datacenter environment with various infrastructure management products, including:
- Advanced Red Hat System Administration
- Virtualization products by VMware, KVM, and RHV
- AIX experience necessary
- Heavy use of scripting and automation tools
- Ansible & Satellite Experience is a plus
- Linux Clustering and SAN usage
- Enterprise backup agents (TSM, NetBackup, etc.)
- Other server management products
The individual must be able lead the analysis into situations and problems to determine how to resolve problems and the root cause of these problems.
The individual will also be responsible for following change control procedures to plan/test/implement Infrastructure changes in coordination with business owners.
- 4+ years of relevant Linux System Admin experience.
- Extensive knowledge in installation/configuration/support of Red Hat, RHN Satellite on HP//IBM/VM.
- Experience with performance monitoring and tuning tools, installation, configuration, problem determination, system recovery and Linux security.
- Experience writing and debugging shell scripts in a standard UNIX shell (ksh, Bash are necessary and Perl is a plus. C programming would be a plus).
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.