Software Engineer (GIS experienced)
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
• Solid knowledge of software engineering concepts, OO programming and n-tier architecture
• Experience in C# and .NET (Silverlight and/or WPF preferred) – at least 5 years
• Experience in GIS (ESRI ArcGIS Runtime, Luciad, etc) tools is a must
• Experience in SOE on ArcGIS Server is preferred
• Experience on creating drawing shapes by using XAML objects is preferred
• Ability to design drawing algorithms and patterns
• Knowledge of coordinate systems and transformations
• Experience in web services and SOA architecture is preferred
• Experience with configuration management tools and processes preferred
• Good communication skills, strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
• Confident, proactive, with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Have an active security clearance or ability to obtain one
• No military obligation or postponed at least two years for male candidates
• Fluent in English and Turkish
• Analyze user needs and design relevant software components
• Develop and modify software applications
• Maintain systems by monitoring, identifying, and correcting software defects
• Document technical specifications and prepare test plans, support the test process, execute the unit tests
• Update knowledge and skills regularly through in-house and external courses, manuals, and new applications
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.