Junior UX Designer
Are you ready to play a leading role in our Digital Practice @Atos?
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation. We help customers to define their digital transformation journey in which we use competences like IOT, RPA, big data and data science and omnichannel solutions like Salesforce and Pega. You will join the local Practice Customer Engagement and you will work closely together with our colleagues in other Digital practices.
The role as UX designer @Atos
As a UX Designer you are creating solutions for the problems of our clients, and you responsible for the visual design of all kinds of applications, like mobile, tablet, AR & VR, and web applications. You will work closely together in a multi-disciplinary team, either on site with the client, or at our Atos office in Amstelveen.
As a UX designer you have the following responsibilities:
- You help define the UX vision and you are responsible for enrolling all web – and mobile products of the entire product portfolio;
- You join a team of UX specialists;
- Together with the client and end – user you create the ultimate user experience
- Identifying needs: The customer and the end users are the key focus here. With their information you will not only identify what they want, but also what they need. By bringing together need and demand, you will ensure that the application is working optimally;
- Persuasion and conceptual skills: You can see the bigger picture. You are capable of showing customers the impact which certain decisions have on the usability of the application, you will validate the solutions with the users of the client. With your expertise, you can convince them to make decisions that bring forward an optimal working application;
- Act proactively and responsibly: You are responsible for deploying a concept that fits the needs of users and stakeholders. You will do this by supporting them with your designed visuals;
- Resilient: You can handle multiple projects at the same time and being the conversation partner for stakeholders, colleagues, developers, and users.
Additionally, you are creative, analytical and strategic, but you can also actively contribute to great interaction designs. You have a more than average interest in IT and you know how to interpret and to analyze information. Most importantly you have validated the design solutions together with the client and their users.
In today’s digital world, the place where technology and business come together is the platform. The Business & Platform Solutions Division (B&PS) works with its clients to enable them to make the best out of their digital transformation. The department Digital is dedicated to support clients in their migration from classical application to the digital world. The local practice Customer Experience delivers the expertise and operational power for successful Digital implementations.
Who are you
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree
- You are eager to learn! You are keen to gain more knowledge in digital transformations
- Scrum-/ agile experience in teams is a plus
- You are fluent in Dutch and comfortable speaking English on a professional level, both spoken and written
- Experience with (one of) the following programs: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, Axure, Invision, Marvel, or generic prototyping software.
- Experience with developing applications or apps from a UX standpoint
- Expert in Design Thinking and human-centered design, with experience in persona development, journey, design workshops, usability testing and experience mapping
- Experience with setting up user tests or setting up concepts
- Experience with user-centered working.
What we offer you
Besides a challenging and welcoming working environment we offer you:
- Competitive salary and excellent working conditions
- An innovative and great place to work
- Challenging work in small teams with remarkable global and local clients in various industries
- Innovative and open atmosphere with passionate and responsible colleagues
- Being a part of Atos’ global network of colleagues, partners and customers
- Flexible working time with remote working possibility
- Extensive training and development facilities in the Atos University and/or other internal and external training facilities
Join our team!
For more information, please get in touch with your recruiter, Elske Visser via +31643842264. To apply for this position, please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.