Junior Security Consultant Amstelveen/Groningen
Do you have the ambition to work in the fastest growing Cyber Security team of Atos?
Your position as an junior Security Consultant @ Atos:
As a junior Security Consultant, you will be joining the team of consultants involved in many security missions and projects.
You will be responsible for analyzing and testing customer environments on their application and/or infrastructure security.
You will operate within the Netherlands Cyber Security Practice. Your responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Implementing Identity Management solutions
- Custom development of for instance interfaces
- Defining the test perimeter and the best test approach
- Analyzing the applications/infrastructure that need to be tested
- Performing vulnerability and penetration tests
- Documenting test results, risk analysis and vulnerabilities
You will be working in fast paced projects for large clients such as Telco’s, Governmental institutions and large corporate organizations. In these security projects you will be working with a small direct team for the project. This can be at our location in Amstelveen or Groningen, or at a client location.
Where do you belong within Atos Security (BDS)?
This position is within a new Service Line of Atos, namely: Atos Big Data & Security (BDS). The Atos BDS Service Line provides security consulting, implementation and managed security services:
- Security Consulting & Penetration testing
- IAM consulting, implementation and managed services: Directory Federation Services, Secure Authentication
- SOC & SIEM consulting services
- Data Loss Prevention consulting services
- Perimeter Protection Services, for example: IDS/IPS, Proxy, Malware Scanning, DDOS Mitigation, Next Gen Firewalls
- Platform protection: Vulnerability Management
We do this using our own cybersecurity software & hardware products and leading partner solutions.
Are you the ideal candidate?
You are independent, curious by nature and have a high interest in security. Next to this you meet up to the following criteria:
- Graduation Technical Informatics
- Knowledge and, above all, enthusiasm concerning the subject of cyber security.
- Communication skills and proactive attitude
- Strong affinity with the technical side of ICT; infrastructure / hardware and / or software development.
- You have some experience in security, pen testing or ethical hacking. Either in work experience or school projects.
- You have practical experience with OWASP and tools such as: .Net, Java, SoapUI, WireShark, Burp Suite professional, OWASP ZAP, Nikto, Nmap, Maltego, Fierce…
- Your written and verbal English skills are excellent and next to that you are fluent in Dutch.
- You are a self-starter, autonomous and eager to learn
- Dutch Nationality
Atos offers you
At Atos, IT and continuous innovation go hand in hand. For you, this results in a wealth of accessible in-depth knowledge. This, combined with your independent and responsible attitude, ensures you will further develop into a Security Professional. Developing your professional skills further and deepening your technical expertise drive you day-by-day.
In this role we will train and guide you towards your CEH certification and ultimately your CISSP certification.
Company culture is what you make of it together with your passionate colleagues. It’s straightforward - be yourself. We take your ambitions seriously. Besides a competitive salary and working conditions we offer a:
- Challenging work with most remarkable global and local clients in various industries
- Innovative atmosphere with passionate and responsible colleagues and management
- Atos’ global network tools and support
- Flexible working time with remote working possibility
Join us! Please send your application today.
We are looking forward to get you on board and exceed in great performances together.
For more information please contact Adri-jan Beels, Corporate Recruitment BTN, via +31 88 265 4175, or apply via our website and send your application via the button below.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.