Cloud Transformation Consultant
Passionate about technology as well as todays cloud business challanges? Please apply to discuss the possibility of you becoming our next Cloud Transformation Consultant!
Your role at Atos:
Within the Technology Strategy & innovation (TS&I) practice, we are looking for a Consultant to strengthen our team. You are passionate about technology, but also have a strong affinity with today’s business challenges.
As a Consultant you will work on exciting and challenging projects to support our clients in their Cloud Transformations. Triggered by digital transitions, our clients need to change the way they host and operate their solutions. They need to rethink their overall hosting strategy, embrace a distributed (hybrid) cloud approach while still staying in control. And that all in a time when privacy is more important than ever.
- Next to project delivery we expect our Consultant to add value to our portfolio development, demonstrate thought leadership, support sales processes and keep their knowledge up to date with training.
- We expect from the Cloud Transformation Consultant relevant experience in this area, like for example implemented hybrid cloud solutions in the past leveraging platforms like Salesforce, Azure, AWS of Google Cloud Platform.
- We also expect good understanding of traditional datacenter hosting, networking and IT service management.
- And finally, for the program management aspect you have previous experience in project definition, planning and execution and a good understanding of methodologies like ITIL and IT4IT.
So are you keen to work on innovative projects where you can leverage your knowledge of (emerging) technologies to ensure that our clients stay relevant, this is the ideal role for you.
What are we looking for:
- Master’s degree in relevant area;
- Likely to have 5+ years of experience in consulting activities in the area of complex IT transformations;
- Mobile within Benelux region;
- Training and certifications in Cloud technologies and ITSM solutions are highly desirable;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Location: Netherlands.
About Atos Consulting
Atos Consulting is a leading global business and IT consultancy organization. The Geografical Business Unit Benelux & The Nordics (GBU BTN) has five consulting practices operating from Amstelveen:
Digital Transformation (e.g. Big Data Analytics, Digital Workplace, Digital Customer Experience/Digital Marketing), Business Performance Improvement (e.g. Industry 4.0, Robotic Process Automation and SAP S/4HANA Technology Strategy & innovation (e.g. ITST Applicatie Transformatie and Hybrid Cloud), Governance, Risk & Compliance (e.g. Information Risk Management, Audit & Compliance, IAM and Cybersecurity) and Foundation (our young professionals program).
Atos Consulting is part of Atos, the international listed IT service provider and global IT partner for the Olympic Games. Atos is active in more than 70 countries and with a team of 96.000 Business Technologists Atos offers profound market expertise, a global range and an impressive service portfolio. With over 30 years of successful consulting experience, managed services - number one in Europe - system integration, cloud computing and transactional services, Atos understands the business challenges of its customers and delivers IT solutions with measurable and sustainable results. Based on the Consult-Build-Operate model, Atos operates at the cutting edge of business and IT, delivering end-to-end solutions.
Are you keen to use your experience within a company that is committed to supporting career development, don’t hesitate, join us, develop your talent and take advantage of career opportunities within Atos Consulting!
What we offer:
- Participation in the exiting consulting projects along with the opportunity of implementing your own ideas and improvements;
- Internal and external (technology) courses;
- Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary e-learning portals;
- A good salary and attractive extra benefits;
- Excellent career opportunities;
- The opportunity to work on complex projects for interesting clients;
- Working in an innovative environment with ambitious colleagues and a committed practice partner and practice manager;
- 29 days off.
For more information about this interesting step in your career you can contact Guido de Regt on +31 (0)6 4095 8442. Due to the GDPR we kindly ask you to submit your application, not via email but via the button below.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.