Senior Manager Change Risk Oversight
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 13 billion euros. European n° 1 and key player worldwide in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-performance Computing, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and serves clients across all business sectors. For more information go to atos.net .
We are looking for candidates to join a team being created for a new Client project.
This role is driven by the growth of Atos Business Process Services (BPS) Limited / Business Transformation Services (BTS) which is a growing division with an ever-increasing Financial Services footprint.
The position will sit within the Atos/BPS Risk & Assurance Directorate. This role is key to driving our risk maturity forward across the BTS business, providing independent, holistic opinions on operational risk effectiveness in relation to all aspects of Change management.
An expectation of the role is to support and challenge the business through thought-leadership in the identification, assessment, mitigation and management of risk and controls in relation to major change initiatives and projects, collaborating with other specialists in risk and audit to share and implement best practices.
This role is available UK wide, however regular travel to Edinburgh (ideally 2-3 days per week or every other week) will be required. The position will also require travel to other Atos BTS operational locations, which currently include Glasgow and Lytham to engage with key stakeholders. Occasional trips to London maybe required.
The key objective of the Senior Manager Change Risk Oversight is to ensure all new major business changes are properly risk assessed by appropriate management level to ensure effective financial and operational control.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Support change programmes by assisting with the identification and quantification of the key project and business risks ensuring any residual business risk are accepted by the identified business owner
- For major change initiatives, provide oversight and challenge of business requirements to ensure:
- All necessary risks are being adequately mitigated in the new process.
- Oversight of requirements for change, ensuring that any relevant, known risks/issues outside the project are captured and fed into the project/requirements for the change
- Where required assist Program and Project managers to gain a realistic view of risks across their projects, designing and deploying risk assessment tools as required
- Working together with the project team to identify plans to mitigate risks and achieve risk appetite so that additional and/or alternative action can be taken and/or escalated
- Facilitation of risk workshops where appropriate
- Work closely with the Harris teams to provide Change Risk MI and insight to inform local management, entity boards and the BPS Ltd risk governance (including risk committee) framework
- Provision of reporting and insight to the Head of Risk Framework and Governance
- Oversight of the effective and consistent delivery of Change through the BTS Third Party management framework.
- Line and functional management reporting to Senior Manager Operational Risk/ Head of Risk Framework and Governance
- Senior Atos and Customer management teams
- Critical 3rd party suppliers and internal/external auditors
- Strong understanding of the Change Risk universe and ability to identify at an early stage those risks relevant to different change projects/scenarios
- Commercial awareness and sensitive stakeholder management, understanding the drivers of changing internal and external risk environments
- Strong relationship management and collaboration skills, able to provide the appropriate level of challenge on change and project management and the tracking of any agreed remediation activities
- Logical thinking and objective presentation of opinions/conclusions
- Strong interpersonal skills with internal and external Senior leaders
- Understanding of regulation, policy and standards applicable to the Financial Services industry
- Experience in many fields of Change risk and control management techniques, including major transformation and change ideally in a regulated Financial Services environment.
- Commercial awareness, outsourcing and client engagement
- Business Process Services
Experience in related fields including below is desirable:
- Project management or Internal Audit
- Risk Identification, assessment, mitigation and management techniques
- Business risk types awareness beyond project delivery/ cost/quality risk.
- All forms of operational risk, e.g. Technology &IT, people, business processes, business continuity, financial crime, information security etc.
- Financial Services Experience, particularly Life & Pensions
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.