Business Continuity Manager
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 13 billion euros. European n° 1 and key player worldwide in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-performance Computing, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and serves clients across all business sectors. For more information go to atos.net .
We are looking for candidates to join a team being created for a new Client project.
This role is driven by the growth of Atos Business Process Services (BPS) Limited / Business Transformation Services (BTS) which is a growing division with an ever-increasing Financial Services footprint. Ensuring the resilience of our activities for these clients is vital. Furthermore, we have agreed to maintain ISO 22301 certification in respect of our work for some clients
As a result, Atos BTS requires a high standard of service risk assessment, business continuity planning and solution testing.
Reporting to the second line Atos BTS Head of Operational Resilience and working closely with colleagues in BTS and the wider Atos Group and our clients, working in this role you will provide ongoing oversight and continuous improvement of the existing BC services for Atos BTS’ current and new clients. You will also provide support to transition and implementation projects and support for bid and new business take-on as well as deputise for the Head Function.
This role is available UK wide, however regular travel to Edinburgh (ideally 2-3 days per week or every other week) will be required. The position will also require travel to other Atos BTS operational locations, which currently include Glasgow and Lytham to engage with key stakeholders. Occasional trips to London maybe required.
Supporting the Head of Function, key aspects of the role include:
- Oversee and lead stakeholders and SMEs in ensuring that risks to Atos BTS’ service delivery are identified and mitigated via robust business continuity and disaster recovery plans, underpinned by business impact analysis (BIA).
- Oversee the Business Continuity Management (BCM) framework and Business Continuity Planning (BCP) approach
- Provide expert advice and support to colleagues to ensure that risk and associated controls are appropriately identified and managed, including bids, projects and audits
- Support our UK functions to ensure that they are able to meet their accountabilities for BCM with particular focus on compliance with ISO 22301 and support maintenance of certification
- Provide regular reports and analysis to our clients, leadership, relevant Committees, and Board and to the wider organisation when necessary
- Conduct walk-through exercises with respective business and client areas and develop the firms approach to BCM
- Review and challenge the Business Continuity Planning (BCP) documentation and ensure that supporting plans are up to date and regularly assessed
- Understand the key processes across the functions, their ownership and maintenance
- Provide assurance that 3rd party suppliers are delivering to the contract and within agreed standards
- Manage user testing of plans and relocation exercises Oversight and Assurance of RCSA controls, ITCF controls and other control frameworks
- Help develop overall awareness of BCM with business units
- Liaise with BCM governance Committees and maintain BCM plans, crisis plans and playbooks working in conjunction with SMEs and stakeholders
- Colleagues in the Risk & Assurance Directorate
- Senior Atos I.T Management and Customer Services Management team
- Critical 3rd party suppliers
- Our clients
- Bid teams
Competency and skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with internal and external Senior Management
- Logical thinking and objective presentation of opinions/conclusions
- Commercial awareness and sensitive stakeholder management
- Structured planning and delivery
- Knowledge of implementation of ISO 22301
- Extensive knowledge of BC practices and good practice
- Statutory Member of BCI or equivalent recognised body
- Knowledge of technology used in service recovery
- Good understanding of IT controls, risk management, best practice and relevant ISO standards.
- Good understanding of Risk Management principles and frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge of BC practices and good practice
- Strong senior stakeholder management
- Dealt with complex problems to various levels using both written and verbal techniques.
- Challenging the status quo
- Analysing data and reaching sound conclusions
- Strong organisation and planning
- Strong understanding of implementation of ISO 22301
- Financial Services Industry Experience
- Developing and implementing Risk Management Frameworks and ISO standards
- Working with all aspects of the systems development life cycle
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.