Software Engineer equensWorldline BE
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
Context of the job
- Be part of our international team within our Fraud Risk Management (FRM) platform transformation program
- Play key role in the development of our new FRM platform
- Support our team in the development of our current FRM solutions
- Analysis of legacy application processes and interfaces
- Design, Development and Unit testing of J2E applications (with potential focus on GU)
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Support of Performance and Tuning campaigns on platforms handling high volumes
- Contribute to product development of our fraud detection and prevention solutions
- Supervise offshore teams
- Working closely with colleagues in Germany, France and Belgium
- Final degree (university or technical college) in software engineering or equivalent education
- At least 5 years of experience in software development of complex, object oriented systems.
- J2E JAVA development (java 7 or above), Oracle or similar RDBMS , hibernate, JPA,
- knowledge in at least one major Java Web Framework such as Tapestry, Angular, JSF...
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Founded OO-Technics, OOA, OOD.
- Comfortable working with Continuous build servers, Hudson/Jenkins, Maven or equivalent
- Good Analytical skills, good comprehension and abstraction capability
- Pro-activity, ability to work in team as well as autonomously
- Team player
- Communication strength, capability to work in an international environment and distributed teams
- Availability for occasional travels
- Good sense of humor
** Optional - but a major plus:
- Application tuning/Performance optimizatións
- some experience in devops teams
- EJB 3.x/4.x, CVS, SVN, Eclipse
- SOA experience or theoretical knowledge
- Web services development (SOAP, AXIS, WSDL..)
- Agile methodology
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.