Marketing & Communications Specialist
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
- Coordination of communications & marketing activities through the countries of Middle East, Africa & Turkey
- Leverage the communication through the countries
- Coordination of agencies (PR, Branding, social media, etc.)
- Internal and external events organizations
- Support sales teams with brochures, catalogues, presentations etc.
- Campaign creation
- Monitoring social media management and company website activities
- Continuous new trends follow up
- Internal communication
- Advanced level of English & Turkish both in speaking and writing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related fields (preferably in Communications, Marketing, etc.)
- Excellent Microsoft Office application skills especially in Powerpoint
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with similar responsibilities
- Agency experience is a plus
- Strong analytical thinking
- Creative, break-through thinker, result-oriented, a good team-player
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.